Wednesday, February 05, 2014

~* Snow day *~

 So we've had a couple snow days lately. I don't mind, really, I only work 2 mornings a week and so I don't miss a lot of work if I can't make it. But I do worry about my DH and his hour long drive to and from work. So far he was been lucky and made the trip in the snow with no events.
 But these days do give me a chance to get some crafts done. I had a penny rug runner that had some damage on the ends, so I took the time yesterday to take it apart and re-work it. I cut it down, replaced the hearts in a new pattern, and added the tongues all the way around. I love the way it turned out and love it on my noodle board.
 I also took the opportunity to make some penny rug bookmarks. I like getting my Christmas crafts/gifts done early in the year so I am sure to get everyone done in time. These were easy and quick and I love how they turned out.
 Since I fill the gift bags with all sorts of little homemade gifts, these will be a perfect addition to the bags.

I have a few more penny rug crafts that I will be working on... Just love the look of them.

Have a great day!

No comments: