Tuesday, April 24, 2012

~*and the finished countertop...*~

 And here is the finished counter top. I love it. So much in fact that I am hesitant to use it to cut on. I know it is a cutting board counter top, but. IT IS BEAUTIFUL! And I don't want to put a scratch on it!!! I am so pleased with the way it came out. After we brought it home, I got out the beeswax and buffed it and it wIas just so gorgeous!!!!
 I have stopped by Home Depot and looked at the "faux tin" tiles for the back splash and as soon as I decide on the other counter top and sink I can finish the whole process! Oh happy day!!!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

primitive ole frugal mumma said...

Oh im with you there i wouldn't want to cut on it either lol its beautiful!

Blessings
Heidi

Angie Berry said...

Ah yes Marie, I love it too! I'm with you, I wouldn't want to put a scratch on it, lol. It sure has a pretty sheen to it, looks beautiful! Have fun picking out the rest of the countertop~