Sunday, March 06, 2011

~* I've been so busy *~

I have been a busy bee!!! I can't believe it's been since January since I posted. I have been up to my ears with planning my City's St. Patrick's Day parade. Now, it's all done, but the marching! I sent the program to the printer last Friday, all the planning is done. All I can do now is hope for the best! So, I thought I would stop in and read some of my bloggy friends blogs. Sorry I have been so absent! I can't wait to get back to crafting and gardening and photography and decorating! I feel like I have been on another planet! Soon I will have my days free again. I am lucky to be able to volunteer my time for worthy causes, but they do take up so much of my life. And with spring right around the corner I want to get to the store and get some flower and veggie seeds, so I can get them started.
Well, I'm off to do some ironing.
Have a great day!

No comments: