Friday, March 25, 2011

~* I need some craftin' time*~

I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to do anything. Sooo many meetings, so many other things to do outside the house. I haven't even looked at my sewing machine! And it has been so cold that I haven't even thought about starting my garden seeds. But since the parade is done for the year and my meetings have slowed down I started to look at all the pictures of crafts I have saved on my computer and I started thinking of all the things I want to get accomplished this year. I can hardly wait for the weather to get warmer so I can start working on the garden and yard, and we are going to build a pergola over the patio. We've already had our mason back to have some rock walls built. Can't wait for the weather to turn!!!!! The crafting wheels are turning.....
Have a great day!

No comments: