Sunday, November 14, 2010

~* whew, almost there *~

This is the hutch project so far.... I am really happy with the progress. I have one more drawer and two more doors and then I am done. The back for the top is done as well, it is just drying. I may give it another coat tomorrow, it is a beige and I may need to go over the seems again, but it is for the most part done. I spray painted the hinges black to match the new hardware since I couldn't find anything that I liked as much as what was already there, just needed to change the color.
PLEASE ignore the ugly floor, it is on our to do list to remove it, there is hardwood underneath that we would like to expose, but that is just too large a project for us to under take right now. Well, I am going to try and relax for the rest of the night... I am really tired and sore!
More work tomorrow!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Finicky feline primitives said...

Love, love, love the hutch, great color. And don't worry, I think we've all had that same floor at one time or another. Happy Thanksgiving~~~Cathy~~~

Carmen at Primcatshouse said...

It's looking great! Can't wait to see it finished and decorated!

Carmen and the Primcats