Thursday, November 04, 2010

~* coming up for air *~

Well, with the elections over I have a little bit more time, but not too much more. I have been overwhelmed with my schedule, but it's all been good. Campaigning for my "team" as it is. Plus my committees and volunteer work. But I want to start getting ready for the holidays, so I don't want to be over worked. How do you do it? I don't know!!! I try not to take on any new commitments, but it is so hard to say "no"!!! I really do enjoy helping out. I am working on a dinner now to honor a Special Olympian from our City who won the Gold and Bronze medals last July. It is so special! How can you say "no" to that!? Thank goodness hubby does most of the holiday shopping or I would be sooooo behind!
The weather here doesn't know what it wants to do. Today it is raining, but yesterday it was cold and windy. We have had some Indian Summer days of late, but we are supposed to get back to cold again. Thank goodness we end daylight savings this weekend, I can use the extra hour of sleep!
Well, blog friends, I have been reading all your blogs on Google Reader so I am keeping up on all you are doing! Maybe I will have a fun post soon!
Have a great day!

No comments: