Monday, October 04, 2010

~* some befores and afters *~

I have been busy the last few days working on a couple makeovers. I picked up a couple end tables I got free off of Craigslist. They were in excellent shape and I needed some for my livingroom so I was thrilled to get these babies.
They just needed a few coats of paint and they were a perfect fit for my prim living room. I am working on the second one now. But I am so tired from a long day, one was all I could get done today!

And if this breadbox makeover looks familiar it is because the inspiration came from Kindra at 3Guys AGirl and a Prim Place. I loved her makeover so much I "borrowed" the pattern a little with my own touch. I forgot to take a before but think hunter green with a HUGE hunter green knob! This picture makes it looks shiney but it really isn't. I love they way it came out and even though it has taken me forever to find a wooden bread box to do a makeover on, it has been so worth the wait.
Well, that is it for me today. In addition to the makeovers, I also started working on a door window curtain for my girlfriend who cannot sew, I should have that finished up for her tomorrow so she can stencil it. So, it's off to bed.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Great makeovers, Marie! I really really love the way that table turned out!

Blessings,
Tammy