Friday, October 01, 2010

~* hey, what's new? *~

So, what is new with all of you? I know, I know!!! I have been away a long time, my only excuse it that I am so overwhelmed with all the things I volunteer for that I have no time to blog! It's true! I did have time for an anniversary party! Yes, Dan and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary on the 14th of September and had a lovely party on the 11th. On the 18th we took a trip to Fenway for an awesome game!


Jon Lester pitching!
Big Papi warming up!

This was our suite. The food, beer, wine, soda and desserts were endless!



Dan says I am ruined now for going to the games any other way other than in the suite box! He is right! It was a great way to see the game the since I never had to leave the box for anything, why go any other way! He has no idea what he is in for! We had a great relaxing day and I needed to get away for a quick restful trip!
I am still up to my ears in volunteer work. It is fundraising season for some of my committees so we are in full swing planning a fall fundraiser for Save-Ocean Beach. I just finished the "St. Practice Day" fundraiser for the New London Irish Parade, and I am not deep into the planning of the parade. Still making the city beautiful on the Beautification Committee and trying to get some work accomplished on the Economic Development Commission, and of course still working diligently to make the city a better place to live in on the Neighborhood Alliance. As you can see I am up to my ears in work, but I love it.
I have taken the time to stop in and read all your blogs, even it I haven't left a comment. Holiday season is quickly approaching and I am looking forward to reading what you all are going to be doing!
Have a great day!!


No comments: