Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~* a thirift store find *~

I had this picture hanging in my kitchen... ah, not bad, but not really a good fit. I have been changing things out lately and getting rid of things that don't really fit in or that I don't really love. Why have something hanging around that you see everyday that you don't love.
So today while I was out running errands I stopped by the thrift store and found this little beauty. I put it in the cart and thought....maybe! I also had a coupon- $5 off a $10 purchase...so, if the price is right? The more I looked at it the more I like it. I did get a couple more things that I will share with you another day. So here it is hanging in it's final resting place. I am so glad I changed the pictures out, I love this one so much more!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Twilight40 said...

Marie, I so agree with your change :) I have been doing the same thing around my home too lately. I wish our thrift shop had coupons.

Cheryl M.