Thursday, July 08, 2010

~* I know, I know I'm a bad blogger *~

I know I have been a bad blogger and away from my blog for so long.... I can't tell you how busy I have been. Between my committees, commissions, gardens, and now I am the president of the New London Irish Parade, on the committee for my 30 year high school reunion and am planning mine and Dan's 20 year Anniversary party. Whew. I really am so down out busy! I am not complaining though, I enjoy being busy. I really do. But it keeps me from visiting all your blogs, and I love that, too. I did take some time tonight to try and read all your blogs and all that I missed. Bloglines said I had 1,300+ updates. Yeah, I missed some posts!
We are in the midst of a heatwave here in Connecticut, and it is a doozy! I cannot keep the water level in the pool up to the skimmer level. I have to keep adding water. It is so hot I have to clean it every day to fight off the algae that grows from the sun and heat. Our local beach has had record number visitors!
Well, I have to get to bed now, I am exhausted and I have to start all over again tomorrow! Hope I can catch up with you all again soon!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

jean said...

Hi Marie
I know what you are saying... The heat is really bad. I live west of the CT river. I believe it got to 102 at Bradley the other day. Hope you at least have some sea breeze. Stay cool and don't work so hard...LOL
Take care
Jean

Carol/Firecrackerkid said...

Oh you and me both Marie:) I need to blog more than I do and visit my blogger friends too. We're having a heatwave here in southeast OHio too. Can't move without workin' up a sweat:) We'll do better, ay? LOL. Hugs~Carol