Tuesday, February 16, 2010

~* a little trip to the Goodwill *~

As I told you yesterday, everything at Goodwill was 50% off so Dan and I took a trip over since we are still looking for some end tables. We didn't find any furniture that we were interested in, but I did find these goodies. I got 2 cotton dish clothes, one for .30 and one for .50. The spool of cotton yarn for $1.00 (they usually go for around $6.00 even at Walmart). The tissue cover was only $1.50, I am not sure what I am going to do with the color, probably paint it, and I may keep the heart since it has a heart cut out on the top, but paint it a deep dark red. And the shelf was only $2.00, I am definitely going to paint it, most likely black and use it in my sewing room for my spools of thread over my sewing machine. So all in all I spent only $5.62 with tax. It was a good day even if I didn't find any end tables. That means I can go back again!!!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow!! What awesome treasures you found!! The spool of cotton yarn has me beyond excited!! Can't wait to see what you do with everything =)