Monday, January 25, 2010

~*the ragman cometh *~

This is the start (or the middle rather) of my new runner for my coffee table. Lord it takes so long to cut those squares! I still have to cut the batting and the hearts that will go on the white squares, but I am so glad the cutting is done!!! Yay! The sewing should go much quicker, I hope. This is my first rag quilt. I didn't go for something too complicated or large and I love the colors of these fabrics, so I know I will love the finished product. And if it goes well, I have some ideas for other things around the house that I could use some rag quilts for. More on that later.
Well, still trying to kick this cold, so I am bushed for the night.
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

MY first big quilt was a gar quilt I made for my son. They do go quick once everything is cut. Love colors you chose.

Mary