Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~* out with the old ~ in with the new *~

So my new dishwasher arrived last Thursday. We put it in Saturday. I tried to get Dan to do it Friday night when he came home from work, but he is not one of those spur of the moment kind of guys and it is a good thing he is not. It appears that the dishwasher manufacturers have changed the hookups and we had to buy a new piece to hook it up. It was not known to us until we got a good ways into the installation. Dan was not happy! And we had to enlarge the opening that the thing went into by about 1/2 an inch. Another thing we didn't know until we got into the installation. But here we are now, with a new functioning dishwasher!
I figured since I had to get a new one I might as well go with stainless. Although I am constantly wiping the fingerprints off of it. I guess I will get used to that. At least I have a dishwasher that cleans the dishes each and every time I use it!
Well, I have to run some errands today and get my Christmas cards going. I know I am so late...
Have a great day!



3 comments:

Alana Jo said...

Oh.. I am jealous!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

It looks so pretty and i know you will love having it...m.

WoolenSails said...

It is a pain to keep clean, but I love stainless and black appliances.

Debbie