Tuesday, December 01, 2009

~* it's a blogiversary! *~


So, 4 years ago I started my blog with a Christmas post and here I am with a Christmas post! This is my dining room tree, my favorite one. It holds all my snowman ornies, most of which my husband has given me, much of which he has snuck on the tree! I love it. A few years ago I decided that I had enough ornies to do a tree of just snowmen. Well, I got this one and put it in the dining room, but it was not nearly as full as it is now. Even so, each year even more ornies appear on it! It is the first tree I put up and the last one I take down.
I posted a giveaway for my blogiversary the other day. I really wanted to hear from my blog friends who read or visit so please leave a comment!
Ok, I have to get ready to brave the elements and go Christmas shopping. It rained yesterday and I hate going out in the rain, so today is a nice day so I think I will try and head out today!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love your tree and the skirt. I didn't put up my larger trees, since i have obnoxious kitties, but I either need to buy more small ones or put up a prim tree with unbreakable ornaments.

Debbie

carolyn@primitive~devotion said...

Happy 4th Bloggerversary!

Marie, your snowman tree is adorable! I love snowmen too, but didn't put any of mine out this year, at least, not yet!

Have fun Christmas shopping! It is raining cats & dogs here.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Gen said...

Happy Anniversary LOVE your tree

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I do so love it. It is so beautiful...m...

trek said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Your Nativity set looks much like ours (featured today on my own blog).