Tuesday, December 08, 2009

~* ho ho ho, ol' St. Nick *~

Finally got my Santa tree up! I had a migraine this weekend so I didn't get much done, but I did get my little Santa tree up yesterday. I love it! I have all Santa ornies on it. And these cute candle lights. And my yo-yo garland. Of course I put the new ornie that my mom made me right on the front! We haven't even gone out and tagged our main tree yet. We should have probably done it last weekend, but I guess we will have to do it next weekend.
I am going to try and do my window candles tomorrow and maybe get my wrapping done. Maybe I will have some time to bake some cookies. I have an unexpected meeting Thursday night, I don't think it will be long, but I hate when that happens, it throws me off, so now I have to work around that, and that is the day my new dishwasher is coming and I still don't have my delivery "window" to know when to expect that! Oh the holiday joys!
Have a great day!


3 comments:

Alana Jo said...

How cute!

WoolenSails said...

Lots of fun santas. I have a theme too, my tree is covered in cats, lol.

Debbie

carolyn@primitive~devotion said...

Your Santa tree is so cute! I bet your home is really extra special at this time of the year. I'd love to see it in person.

I hope everything falls into place with the delivery of your new dishwasher and the meeting.

Enjoy the rest of your week!