Thursday, November 19, 2009

~* a yummy post*~

I love this stuff. It makes my morning coffee so good. It reminds me of my favorite Starbucks coffee that I don't partake of too often because 1. they closed the one close to us and 2. they are really too expensive to have too often. So this is the next best thing, and for $1.50 a bottle I can have many cups of this delicious nectar. However, since it is a holiday flavor I can only have it around this time of year.
So, I can sit and enjoy my morning joe with my peppermint mocha flavor all through this holiday season, as long as I can find it (ok, I bought 4 bottles at the store yesterday!!!). But it one of my guilty pleasures of the season that I give myself, and I don't give myself too many.

Have a great day!



3 comments:

Carmen C. said...

Hi there! That sounds really good, I have the pumpkin spice flavor right now! Starbucks is just a tad overpriced!

carolyn@primitive~devotion said...

Ooooohhhhhhhh! I'll have to look for that! I only drink flavored coffee, so I'm sure I would love that. Right now, my favorite is French Vanilla over ice. It's so good! But soon I will be wanting something hot instead.
Have a great weekend, Marie! By the way, I love your cup with your name on it!

Grammy Linda / Behind My Red Door said...

I refuse to pay for Starbucks - this is the way to go!!