Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~*thank a veteran today*~


Ok, so I am almost all caught up on reading all your blogs... it was after all several months since I could sit and just read. First there was the restaurant, then the campaign. But I think I will be done before Christmas. Just kidding. I am pretty much up to date on all that you have been doing... busy busy bees! And life is pretty much back to normal for me. I am back to my volunteering duties, Neighborhood Alliance, Beautification Committee, Economic Development Commission. I have even volunteered for some more things. After all, since my "baby" is at college this year he needs me around less and less. So I might as well make myself useful. And thank goodness the campaign is over, it is coming up to my favorite time of the year and I would hate to miss out on my favorite holiday season! So, things are getting back to normal and I have getting the house back to normal (it was a mess, really!). I even had a short bout with a flu bug, I think from letting myself get worn down too much. So, it's time to concentrate on the approaching holidays, putting the house back in order and getting caught up with all my blog friends...
Thanks to all the veterans for serving! They are why we are free today!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

carolyn@primitive~devotion said...

And you have been missed, even though your other activities are very inspiring!
I'm glad you are getting your house back in order and settling into a routine. It still sounds like you are doing lots of very important things. I wish I had more time to do some of those for my town.
Enjoy the rest of your week!