Tuesday, November 24, 2009

~* some more TS goodies *~

I went to pick up one's of Dan's Christmas presents that I ordered months ago and on the way there I stopped at a local thrift store. I found these goodies today. A tea canister in my Pfaltzgraff Yorktowne pattern, a wooden box (says flour with some pattern on it) that I am going to sand and paint black and put in my bathroom with some of my bathroom supplies in it, and 2 prim wooden plates.
This crow one that I can leave out all year long. I don't really have any thing crow, I don't believe but I couldn't resist this plate, it was just calling to me and the price was right at $1.99

And this awesome prim Christmas tree one that I just may leave out all year. It is just so cute, I love it. And it wasn't bad at $2.99. My whole day's trip was only $9 so it was a good stop. I have to go to the market still today, and I am getting over some kind of stomach bug so I don't want to get too worn out. We are going to my parents for Thanksgiving but doing one of our own here on Friday. It may not be as stressful, but it will be as large. Still have to get all the fixin's! Well, time to get those errands done!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

You got yourself some really nice TS goodies :)

Lisa said...

Those are some great finds. I love days like that. I'm a new follower, after all your in New England where I was born and raised all my life. I miss it!! I miss our colonial home too!
Lisa

Andy said...

love your plates :) great finds!