Monday, July 20, 2009

~* I graduated *~

I don't know how I pulled it off with the 12-14 hour days I am spending at the restaurant, but I took a class that my city offers (13 weeks) and recently graduated. It was a great class, lots and lots of history and how the city runs now. It was great and I got to meet some new people from my city, and learn some awesome history. I am glad I had the opportunity to take this class because with budget cuts, it may very well be the last one offered. Especially since I am still interested in running for City Council this year. I may be a bit overworked and overwhelmed right now, but I can seem to find time to do the really important things. I just wish I had more time for crafting and sewing right now!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

carolyn@primitive~devotion said...

So nice to see you posting! Congrats Marie! I have no doubt that you will become a part of your city council. I have never known anyone so commited to their hometown as you.
Have a great week!

Denise said...

Congrats on completing your class. It sounds very interesting.

How is the restaurant doing?

XXDenise

Janice said...

Congratulations Marie! I know you will make a caring and productive Council member. You look wonderful, are you losing weight?
Good luck to you

Janice

Janene said...

Congratulations on your Graduation Marie!
Way to go!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Congrats Marie!

Seems as though many of us are having life changing events here recently. I just read about the new business venture. Congrats on that too.