Tuesday, February 03, 2009

~*oh good, more snow*~

We are having a snow storm today, yay, more snow. I am thrilled!!! *said sarcastically* I really am so tired of the cold. I want some warmth. My toes are so cold! My nose is so cold. I live in my thermals! So I fixed myself the last of my Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi soup that I made. I kept seeing the commercials and I love soup but going to Olive Garden is so tiring, the wait is so long, it is always so packed, and expensive. So I searched online for the recipe and made a pot the other day. It was DELISH!!!! And today I finished it off. Yum! And put the crock pot on with spaghetti sauce. And curled up here at my desk with my bowl of soup and a blanket and decided to read some blogs! And watch the snow fall, and fall, and fall. You get the idea. It is coming down. Lots of it. GREAT! Ok, so we are gonna have some more snow. At least my belly is happy!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

At least you're warm from the inside! Good luck with all that white stuff... make some spring projects so when it FINALLY comes for you, you'll be all ready!
Blessings, Kimberly

Janene said...

That soup looks yummy!
What a great way to spend a cold and snowy day!
Did you free frosty!?

Denise said...

Hi, Marie. Your soup looks yummy! I have seen the commercials for it, but yours looks better! Sorry you are getting more snow. Some parts of our area were forecast 12+ inches overnight. YAY, we didn't get any. I can't believe it.

Stay warm and have a great day, Denise