Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~*Whatcha' workin' on Wednesday*~

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Leslie's Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday!
Ok, so one of our K9's is retiring tomorrow since his officer Matt is being promoted to Detective. I know, we are short a dog again!!! But, Matt's promotion ceremony is Friday and I thought people are going to be giving him all kinds of gifts, so I decided to bake gourmet dog biscuits for Ike. That is what I am working on today. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of the finished biscuits before I wrapped them, but trust me, they look good!!! And they are all natural! Good for Ike. He will be off the road with Matt but since Matt and Jenn are expecting a baby in April he will have a new job protecting their most important addition. So besides my basic housework and getting ready for yet another meeting tonight, I made Ike a retirement gift. I hope he enjoys them.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a German Shepherd and I would love to have the recipe for the dog biscuits (if you wouldn't mind sharing it). Thanks so much, Kim

eeekj35@yahoo.com

Trish said...

What a sweet post! I love these dogs, they are so smart and loyal! When I lived in NYC I had a Belgian Terverun (sp?), and she had been used for police work -- what a great dog! Had her for 14 years and she was even in my wedding!