Thursday, January 01, 2009

~*my favorite things*~


My kids~ My husband~ My beautiful stone house~ my past, present and future diamond ring~ Gingham~ my Nikon D40 digital camera~ my parents, brothers and their families~ Dunkin’ Donuts Mocha latte, whipped cream- no sugar!~ my Louis Vuitton purse~ blue, blue, blue!!~ Country/Prim style~ my Ford Edge~ my gardens full of flowers~ cookouts in our backyard~ Overalls~ Pfaltzgraff Yorktowne~ Coty Bodymist Pink Grapefruit~ Rainbows~ Junior Mints~ Yankee Candle Macintosh candles~ Quilts~ Fred’s Shanty footlong dogs~ being snowed in for a day~ Christmas~ Wintergreen Lifesavers~ snowmen~ cooking~ my daughter’s antique sleigh bed~ watching my kids swim in our pool~ Lemon meringue pie~ driving with the top off the Mustang~ walking on the beach with my husband~ the smell of Autumn~ nighttime summer showers~ nice neighbors~ watching movies~ French manicures~ Daisies and red roses~ Pink~ Mini 3 Musketeers bars~ spending a day in bed in my pj’s~ Amish dolls~ decorating my house~ Blue, yellow and red spongeware~ Food network~ Buttonwood farm’s Peppermint stick ice cream~ baskets~ wrought iron~ Corona with lime~ Dr. Pepper~ Unicorns~ White Diamonds perfume~ my laptop

1 comment:

Linda said...

A lovely list!!