Monday, January 19, 2009

~*more fluffy white stuff*~

Oh yeah, more snow today. My husband says it is my fault because I LOVE SNOW. And because my snowmen are like snow voo doo dolls around the house. I can't help it, it looks so beautiful out there. But I know it is a pain. He was out early this morning (4:30 ish) snowblowing and then of course the plows come along and plow it all right back in front of the driveway. But it looks so bright and clean out there right now. But in a few weeks it will be dirty and grungy and I will want it to all melt away, or have a clean new blanket of snow to cover it all up. And since I was all warm and cozy tucked away in the house today I threw a pork roast in the crock pot and it smelled de-lish all day in here. Now I am catching up on my blogs and waiting for "24" to come on. I may even venture out tomorrow.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Denise said...

We have a lot of snow here, also. While I can't say I love it. I can say that I hate it when it starts to melt and everything is dirty and slushy!