Friday, January 23, 2009

~*have you seen her?*~

This is my friend Mary. She is missing. I used to talk to her everyday. Some days more than once. But she moved and now I don't hear from her at all. When I call her I get her voicemail or she says she will call me back and she doesn't. We could talk for hours, about nothing in particular, and we could do it while we were doing our housework. We would go to the beach together. Go shopping. We had a lot of fun together. But again... she moved. Not far. Just over the river. About 10 minutes away. And now I never hear from her. I don't know what happened to her. Maybe those people there have done something to her. Maybe she has bought into all that snootiness. I don't know but I know I miss talking to her and spending time with her, so if you see my friend Mary, would you tell her that I miss her? Thanks.
Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Janene said...

Aww Marie!
If I see her I will be glad to tell her how much her friend misses her...and to high-tail it back across the river to visit!

Kimberly said...

Hey Janene, I was gonna say "aww Marie!"
If you want, Marie, you can call ME any old time and we can dust together! I'd love a talk-about-nothing buddy!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Hi Marie,
I'm going thur the same thing...only I chose to end it. Remember that friends come and go in our lifetime and there is a reason for it, some stay, some stay around for a while and the true ones are there forever.
Rondell

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

What a sweet post. I hope you hear from her soon...Hugs...Mary

Leslie said...

I'm going through something similar, too. However, I'm the one that's kind of not answering the calls. I just can't take it anymore. My friend has gotten kind of snotty with me and seems jealous all of the time. Things weren't like this before and I'm about to tell her like it is....

I hope in your case your friend is just settling in and trying to make her new place feel like home...

Hugs!

Leslie

Denise said...

Hope you find her soon!!