Monday, January 26, 2009

~*dirty dishwasher?*~

I cannot believe how dirty the inside of my dishwasher was but I used this stuff today and now it sparkles!!! I had this hanging around for a while and while cleaning out around under the sink I discovered it and decided to go ahead a use it. WOW!!! If you have never tried it- you should. After all, this is where you clean the dishes you eat off of. I can't believe the difference. Had I imagined how clean it would have made it I would have taken a before picture so I could have showed you both the before and after, but I didn't really think my dishwasher was all that dirty. It looks brand new (if it weren't for the fact that the stupid utensil holder is held together with tie wraps!!!). Even the racks are sparkling! I am not one to promote products, I am a skeptic! But this stuff is great! Ok, run out and buy some right now and use it, I will wait for your reaction...
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Janene said...

Marie~
I have never heard of this...When I go up town I will have to see if I can find this!
I will let you know the results! Thanks for the tip!

Laurie Anne said...

Good to know, I will have keep an eye open for that.
On another note... I eat pasta for breakfast all time and have to say the whole grain stuff is really good. Usually with regular pasta I have that carb crash, but not with the whole grain. I highly recommend it ;0)

Leslie said...

I always wondered about that stuff. When I heard the commercial, I would always think that the dishwasher holds dirty dishes but we rinse everything before we put it in. The dishwasher washes dishes in really hot water and there is detergent in there, so I wondered how dirty it could really get. So it really does work and there is a use for it...hmmmm

Thanks for sharing!

Leslie

Heather's Stitches said...

I haven't tried this but I just heard that one single packet of unsweetened Lemonade Koolaide put into the dishwasher and wash one load will do the same.

Heather

Denise said...

My mom used to use this. She alwways said it worked great!

Linda said...

I use orange Tang to get the hard water stains off. Pretty scary the astronauts promoted something that strong at one time! LOL