Thursday, December 18, 2008

~*oh what a day*~

No oral surgery for Matt today, when we got there, the Dr. said he was wheezing and he could not get put under for the surgery, so he had to be rescheduled for the 29th. Oh, well. I came home, did some more cleaning that had been lacking since I had been so sick and washed my tablecloth and put my centerpiece together for Christmas. I got a few loads of laundry done and folded. I still have Christmas shopping to do... I told you I am sooooo far behind. Thank goodness Dan does my grocery shopping for my big holiday meals, I just make the lists. I should start wrapping what I do have... but I still have so much to catch up on. And on top of all that I have to take Matt to the Dr. tomorrow for his asthma, now!!! Oh well.
Have a great day.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I was just passing by and seen your blog. What a nice blog you have. I love the flag in motion at the top of your blog.

Janene said...

Hang in there Marie...Things will work themselves out!
Have a wonderful evening!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Good grief! I hope Matt is oaky and will finally get to have his oral surgery soon.