Friday, December 26, 2008

~*joy to the world*~

Now that the holiday is over I have all this cleaning to do. Christmas was lovely. Breakfast was yummy! Dan got me some wonderful gifts. I think everyone was happy.
The cousins were all here. They are so cute, but I am happy that my children are older, I must say, I just don't have the patience that I used to have, and all the noise and running around was making me crazy. I like it quiet and calm now. It is always good to see them, and I love them a lot, but you get used to things a certain way and now I am used to it with grown kids and that is good!
Now it is time to prepare for the new year. I am not making any unreasonable resolutions that I don't keep any ways. I like to set a goal for the year. This year I plan to run for City Council, so with any luck that is what I will be doing this year. That is going to take up a lot of time, as well as my K9 challenge and my committees that I am on. So what are your goals or plans for the upcoming year?
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Good luck Marie on running for city council what a wonderful goal that is!

I know what you mean about the children being older, I enjoy the little ones but glad they go home with their parents at the end of the day.lol

Have a wonderful New Year!
Rondell

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Merry CHRISTmas...m..

Hearts At Home said...

Your blog is so pretty! I felt just a twinge of homesickness when I realized where you live...I grew up on the CT shore in Darien, CT and OH! How I miss it...especially through the holidays.
Happy New Year to you!
~trish