Monday, December 22, 2008

~*in the meadow we can build a snowman*`

Here is a new snowman ornie that appeared magically on my tree. Each and every year when I put my snowman tree up new ornie appear on the tree... and this one arrived a few days ago. I just noticed him... isn't he a cutie? We have been running errands today, going to colleges and getting Matthew ready for the new semester, getting my nails done for Christmas. I have been so tired lately, I hope I am not coming down with something again, the last bug I had knocked me on my butt for weeks. Ok, I have to get some housework done. Oh, did I tell you that all my outgoing Christmas cards were stolen??? Yeah, how's that for the holiday spirit. A neighbor found a bunch of them ripped open down the street. Yeah, I am assuming the culprits didn't just rip open a few then mail the rest, so no one is getting Christmas cards from me this year! Nice, huh? I guess they were probably looking for cash in the cards, why else steal them and rip them all open? Well, I do believe that as the economy gets worse, people will be stealing more and more from even their neighbors. I think it is going to get far worse. But what can I do? They certainly didn't find any money in a bunch of Christmas cards!!!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

That's terrible Marie...your heart was in the right place anyway!

I love that you DH leaves snowman ornies for you to find...how neat♥
Have a Merry Christmas!
Rondell