Tuesday, December 23, 2008

~*hark! the herald angels sing*~

Ok, so 2 days left till Christmas. I just finished wrapping the last of the gifts. I put the pictures on my mom's digital photo frame (she doesn't read my blog, she doesn't really go on the internet so I am safe saying what we got her!), I got Matthew registered for his classes at 2 local colleges for the next semester....and I have my Christmas morning breakfast ingredients all done, now I just have to put them together. It is still pretty cold out today, and there may be another storm on the way in tomorrow. More snow for Christmas morning- YAY!!! More snowmen appearing around my home- it seems the snowman fairy has come to visit again... and he is sneaky! But I love him, I hope he knows how much I love him and all the special snowmen he leaves me around the house.
Ok, I am off the scrub the bathroom down again! Oh the joys of living with boys!
Have a great day!

No comments: