Wednesday, November 05, 2008

~*better late than never*~

My Halloween stitchery is finally done and on it's way to it's new owner. I am really happy with the way the coffee staining turned out. I have just been so busy during this election season, and especially yesterday (I had to be at the polls for 6am, then back at 8pm to gather the results, then to the victory party for my congressman who won his district) and I feel really run down today. I thought I would take it easy but then I remembered that I had to get my October swap ( I know this is already November!!!) package out and I still had to finish this one last thing... so I did that and now I am going to sit back and chill for a while.
Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

VERY cute!

Sandy said...

I really like your swap...it's so cute!

Kimberly said...

Love your handwork Marie! Sorry I didn't comment yesterday... I'm just getting around to catching up today!
Have a great rest of the week! Kimberly