Wednesday, October 08, 2008

~*Whatcha' workin' on Wednesday*~

Time for Leslie's WWW! Still working on my stitchery. Not much can get accomplished on this with a migraine, so I have not gotten very far. I still need to add the batting, the back then the border. I think it looks good so far.
No update on the washing machine.... but I have not done anymore hand washing. Yup the laundry is piling up... but when it is resolved I guess I will get to that.
I have Beautification Committee today and I need to go the the market today as well, so it is a busy day for me. I am editing photos from a rally and a debate last night. Then I have to email them out to a bunch of different people waiting to add them to their websites... it is never ending!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Your stitchery is coming along nicely! Do you like stitching? You said you never really did it before. I just love that it's a simple craft. I can usually toss my little box of floss and goodies in my little tote and a little fabric and go. I just come up with whatever I want to do when I feel like it. You just follow the lines and it's really quite simple!

I'm sorry about your washing machine. I use my daily, too and I would be bothered just like you to not have one. I hope they fix it FAST!

Have a great day :)

Leslie

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Sounds like quite a bit of busy-ness for you today!
Sorry that you are still suffering from a migraine. I hope it quickly fades away.

Kimberly said...

Wow! Now I want to start stitchin!
That looks beautiful!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

So cute!!!

Mary

Heather's Stitches said...

That look so nice! I like the colors!

Heather

Linda said...

Love the stitching and I sure hope your head feels better and the machine gets fixed soon!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You are so creative. I love all you create. I hope you feel better soon. It makes my day to come by to visit you...m..