Monday, October 27, 2008

~*the view from above*~

I saw this on another blog and remembered that I had these pictures of my house.
These pictures were taken about 3 years ago.

This large brown patch in the bottom left hand corner above is my veggie garden. Right above that is the rock wall we had made with rocks that were scattered all over the yard. Those tiny white lines you see in front of the wall is my clothes line. That gray patch in front of the garden is a pad of crushed stone where my gazebo is now.
I think it is so neat to see my house from the sky!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

How cool is that? Thanks for sharing, Marie!

(Any more stitchin to share...?)

Blessings, Kimberly

Linda said...

How did you get pics like that? So kewl!!

vivian said...

hi marie, neat pics.
did you get the your october package I sent you? I think you should have by now. let me know k?
thanks and hope you like it!
viv

This Country Girl said...

Very cool, Marie! I have a photo like that taken of our house many, many years ago. I should get it out!

Tammy

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

That is very cool! Looks like you have a pretty big yard.

Have a great week!

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

Hi Marie!
Just wanted to say that I think your blog is just warm and welcoming. I love all the little graphics. I felt like Annie was waving just at ME!

Your stitcheries are so nice. I really have to get started on mine tonight.

Those satellite photos are amazing. Looks like you have lots of room. I do believe my little house would probably fit in your living room! LOL

Wishing you joy,
Lea

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Have a great weekend. If you have a chance drop by for a cup of tea...m...