Wednesday, October 22, 2008

~*still sick*~

I am still sick. I can't work on Watcha workin on Wednesday. I can't post a pretty picture I took. I can't do anything, but climb back in bed and sleep. I am down with this one. My throat hurts so bad I can hardly swallow and my head is pounding so hard I swear there are natives in there playing the war drums. I am out!!! So I am giving up and going back to bed and sleeping this one out. I am supposed to do phone banking tonight for the re-election of my Congressman... I hope I feel well enough to do that, but until then I am sick in bed. Sorry I can't read your blogs today and get caught up on all the neat things you all are doing... but I am sick!!! So, forgive me and I hope I will be back soon.
Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Char said...

hope you feel better soon!

Wendy said...

Marie I hope you are feeling better soon! Take care!~wendy

Linda said...

Aww stay in bed and get better Marie! We will miss you but we don't want to catch your nast cold and spread it around blogland. hugs, Linda

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Sending prayers for you to feel better soon...m...

tracyellen said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. I've been battling a cold for a week now and I'm ready to be done with it. It makes me so crabby...

Take care of yourself!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

I hope you feel better soon! Take care of you!