Friday, October 24, 2008

~*some yo yo garland*~

Remember these? Well this is what I made with them. I saw this online somewhere and I thought it was such a cute idea I decided to make one of my own. I made several yoyos in green and red and small and large and then laced them together seperated with a crystal bead between the sets. I don't know if you can see the bead.
I used fishing line so it is clear. And it hangs on the tree so lightly. But it is so cute. I think I will use it on my kitchen tree, although that is usually blues and reds. I guess I could make another one in those colors.

So that is what all those yoyos were for. What do you think?
I am feeling a little better. Still have a little congestion, but the sore throat is mostly gone! YAY!
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it :) I have such a love for yo-yo's!

Kimberly said...

VERY sweet!

Laurie Anne said...

Vert cute, I love yo-yo's. Glad you are feeling better :0)

Raggedy Angel said...

I have never made a yo-yo....I like that! Beth

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Awesome!!! Glad you feel better..m..

This Country Girl said...

I think it's precious! I love it and would love to a garland for one of my little trees! I don't have the slightest clue how to make them though!

Tammy

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

That is so adorable...would look so cute on my tree!
Rondell

Gettysburg Homestead said...

What a great idea for your tree. Great job!

Mary