Thursday, October 02, 2008

~*new accessories*~

Sorry for my lack of posting.... I have been fighting a migraine and so I have been otherwise occupied. I wanted to show you my new kitchen accessories. Thank you Jo-Anne. They are beautiful and I love them. I have wanted some cozies to cover my rather large and ugly toaster for some time and to cover my coffee maker. After all, they just don't look all that prim do they. But now they do! And I have been playing with decorating with them, although not too much with the head pounding going on. Dan brought me home this cute little pumpkin the other day, isn't it just so darling? And my Pfaltzgraff Yorktowne, of course, since it is all over my kitchen. I wish there was something I could do about that KitchenAid blender and stand mixer, but I use them too often to move them into the pantry and lug them out when I need them. Maybe a cozie type cabinet that fills the whole other side of that counter???? Ok, now I think that is just the drugs talking....
Have a great day!!!

9 comments:

Heather's Stitches said...

Afternoon,

Those Look nice!

Enjoy your Day,
Heather

Char said...

love them!....i make and sell these in my etsy store too...they are always a huge hit!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

They look so nice Marie, Jo-Ann does great work, love them both!
Hope your headache goes away soon!
Rondell

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so sorry about your headache. I hope you feel better soon...hugs...m...

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Oh, I LOVE them! They look awesome!
I hope you are feeling better by now. Migraines are horrible, aren't they? My daughter suffers from them frequently. I have only had 2 in my entire life and that was enough!

Jo-Anne said...

They look great! I am so glad you like them!!
Take care of yourself...those migraines really take the fun out your day, don't they?!? I hate it when I get them. Thankfully I can feel them coming on and can catch them before they get too bad.

Have a wonderful day!

vivian said...

hi Marie,
I love those appliance covers! what a wonderful idea! I bet whoever made them has a nice little business.. I think these would sell quickly!
hugs!
vivian

debra said...

I love them! They look great. I also LOVE your fall picture at the top of your blog. Puts me right in the fall mood.

Hope you are feeling better
Debra

Linda said...

So sorry about your head - migraines are no fun! I have a cubby for my stand mixer. The door opens and I just slide it forward. I got it here: http://www.circa1820.com/catalog/