Tuesday, October 21, 2008

*~my first by line*~



I got a photo published. Oh how so exciting! Look, that is my name. And they want me to send them more when I have awesome photos and they don't send a staff photographer. Neat, huh? This is actually my second photograph to be printed, but the first time I didn't get a hard copy and they spelled my name wrong!!! This is a screen shot of the online version of the paper.... you can read the article here. It's about my good friend and neighbor Ozzie. He is a great guy and has delicious food.

Have a great day!


5 comments:

Char said...

congrats!!!...I know you must be so excited!...you go girl!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Congrats Marie! That is a nice photo! You are getting to by quite a professional!

Have a great week!

Linda said...

OH how exciting is that! I know someone famous now! You go girl!!

Leslie said...

Congrats, Marie :) It must be awesome to see your name in print like that :)

Have a great night!

Leslie

Dalyn (AKA The Queen of Quite Alot) said...

I love prim stuff too! YOu take great photos!
Thanks for visiting my blog earlier *U*