Thursday, October 16, 2008

~*I am so excited*~


Not too much time to chat this morning, my new washer is finally being delivered. After 3 weeks without one, I am sure you can imagine how much work I have. I was lucky enough to be able to take a couple loads to my brother's house last week, but it was essentials, I have loads of laundry to do and I cannot wait for them to arrive. I have the "between 10-2" window and I am truly hoping they get here closer to 10!!! I went with a Whirlpool Cabrio this time instead of a front loader, I loved my front loader but just read too many complaints about how long they lasted. This is supposed to have a lot of the same features of the front loaders in a top loader, so we shall see.... I will keep you all posted. But for now, I will have clean clothes, towels, bed linens....etc. Oh glorious day!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

How exciting!! NOTHING beats a good washer. I have a front loader and I LOVE it. It almost makes laundry fun, not quite, but almost :0)

Jenn said...

YAY Marie!
I bet youre so excited:)

Kindra said...

Congrats on your new washer! Wow, 3 weeks without one...crazy! Enjoy your nice, clean clothes. :)

Char said...

Wow!...Bet you just can't wait to throw a load in that when it gets there?!...How we take things like that for granite til we dont have them!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so glad you are getting a new washer. I know you will really enjoy it...m..

Kim~"HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs" said...

Congrats on the new washer!

debra said...

Congratulations! I know you will be happy to have that. Hope it arrived nice and early. :)