Friday, October 10, 2008

~*my husband's TV premiere*~

(click on link to view commercial)
No he is not Joe Courtney, but the man standing in front of the water and the bridge about 22 seconds into the commercial. Remember I told you that we shot a commercial a few weeks back, well, I didn't make the cut but Dan did. And it premiered today. So I thought I would share it all with you. It is rather strange to see it blasted all over the TV screen and the internet, but we are huge supportes of Joe, and so I am glad we were able to do it.


And here is my little stitchery almost finished. I have been so busy I have not really had much time to spend on it, but I only have one side left to sew up and then it is done. Thank goodness. Like I said, I don't think I would do something so small again. I like it well enough, but I think after spending so much time on it I would like it much better if it were bigger. Maybe each square being a seperate piece.... much easier to work on. Ok, I have a bunch of pictures to edit for a cocktail party for the Women's Center I shot last night I have to get done on CD and deliver... so I have to get to work!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Nice shot of your Hubby. Cute stitchery that shares a great message. :)

Linda said...

That was cool! We could use a Joe Courtney in MA!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love the needlepoint. I wish you a blessed Sunday my friend...m..

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

How neat! Now both of you are tv stars! :)

Your stitchery looks awesome!

vivian said...

hi marie, your little pillow turned out so cute. I'm hoping to mail your october box tomorrow!
have a great week!
hugs
vivian