Monday, October 20, 2008

~*a busy weekend*~

We went to a charity football game between our city's Police Department and a neighboring city. We won by 2 points. Here are some of my shots from the day, which are already up on their website. I love shooting for them, the are so fun.
And make the best faces!
Action shots are a hit or miss, since I have to follow the football in the air and hope that when if falls I catch something good like this....
Or start at the quarterback and see where that takes me...
But like I said, these guys always make me laugh!!!! They are the greatest guys and the best cops to be patrolling my neighborhood!!!
Then Sunday we went to a church card game where Dan and I came in (don't laugh!) second to last! For prizes we got a Santa hand towel and a pig/shamrock piggy bank! We usually come in 1st or 2nd place, really! It was the worst we ever played with our normal partners....
I have workshop today. 2 weeks until the Bazaar!!! Yay!!! Anyway, I have to run.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

AnnaSam said...

Funny pics. Look at their faces.I had to laugh when I seen them. thanks for sharing. have a blessed day!
Juanita

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Neat pics! Love the look on their faces too:)
Rondell

debra said...

I love the pictures. Looks like fun. My husband & I played in a golf tournament last year w/ another couple & our foursome came in dead last - we won a prize for it. I just kept thinking 'we can't be that bad' but apparently we were! :) Have a good day.