Friday, October 17, 2008

~*ahhhhhhh*~


Ok, so last night when Dan got home from work he hooked the new washer up and I started washing. I put my last load in last night (this morning???) at 12:30 (I was up still watching the Red Sox awesome come back) and I am almost caught up on the laundry. I have about 3 more loads to do and then I am caught up on the massive laundry from the last 3 weeks without a washer. This machine has a HUGE tub. I mean HUGE. With no agitator in the center you can really fill it. And like the front loader, you fill the soap, bleach, and fabric softener and go. Like I said, I didn't really want to give up my front loader, but I didn't want to be without a washer again in 5-6 years like I was with the last one, so I did the research to see what I could do. It spins as fast as the front loaders so the laundry comes out almost dry and uses little water like the front loaders....it is just like a front loader....but it is a top loader. And I don't have to bend over to load and unload...that is a nice thing. I HAVE CLEAN CLOTHES PEOPLE!!! Ok, I can hardly believe I am raving about laundry, but when you do a few loads a day, going weeks without can really be a bother!
I have to go to the grocery store today and then a few other errands today so I have to get going.
Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Char said...

Who would of thought it would be so wonderful to do laundry?!...but, I am sure you was hugging your new washer!....glad you are enjoying it....you have a blessed day!

Linda said...

Glad to hear your new machine is working like a dream. I hope it lasts for many years.

Wasn't that awesome last night? I kept thinking about the guy in OH last year and hoping this was a repeat! LOL Go SOX!!

AnnaSam said...

It's those little things that we are blessed with that we need to be thankful for. So many would not even think of being thankful for a washer-but wait until we are without one.I am glad you are caught up and have a blessed day and weekend.
Juanita

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

I have been in your shoes, so I know what a blessing and relief it is to finally get your new washer! I hope it lasts a long time for you.
Besides, anytime we get something that makes our lives a little easier, I think it is worth celebrating!
Have a great weekend!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

3 weeks!!!! EEEEKKKK!!!! I'd be naked by now. LOL. Glad to hear you like your new washer.

This Country Girl said...

Congratulations on the new washer! 3 weeks is a long time! I can see why you're excited!

Tammy