Tuesday, September 02, 2008

~*when will life slow down*~

Ok, so I was able to get my interview off my DVR and onto a VCR tape and now I am trying to convert that to a CD. Technology!!! I tried to get the info from the station but they wanted $150. Can you believe that...it is for a fundraiser!!! So, I get working on doing it myself.

On a sweeter note~

Sandy from ***For the LOVE of Prims*** and Siri from Gone Country in Bayport have both given me this excellent award which I am just so excited to receive!!!

Here are the rules for the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
I'd like to nominate:

Libby from -A Simple Girl-


JoAnne from The Carter Clan





and that was the hardest 7 choices to make, since a lot of my regular blogs have already gotten this award, and I wanted to give it to some new very deserving blogs that I visit!!!

Here is my chicken feeder light that I finished after drying those cranberries (they take sooooooo long to dry!) and adding the homespun, plus the pumpkin we grew. Thanks for the inspiration Leslie!

Well, now that September is here I am getting ready for fall, my favorite season...

I hope you all have a wonderful day!


8 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

I know what you mean about life being crazy. With school starting tomorrow it is busy, busy, busy around here :0)

Leslie said...

I love your light! It turned out great! I enjoy plugging mine in every night. And I love when I have the window open because the breeze will blow that faint scent of blueberry hips and sticks in the room! :)

Have a great day and I hope it calms down for you :)

This Country Girl said...

Congratulations Marie on your award! And thank you so much for passing it my way! I plan to post it real soon!

I love your chicken feeder light! And you pumpkin sitting there really makes me want to hurry up and get my fall stuff out!

Have a great day!
Tammy

Kimberly said...

Hi Marie., your light is AMAZING!! I love it!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I will happily enter you!

...and yes, it is handpainted by me... long story as to how I started painting, but in a nutshell, it was basically because someone told me I COULDN'T do it, and so I did!

Blessings, Kimberly

(Oh, and I will add you to my list too, I wanna have a good long peek at your amazing goodies!)

Linda said...

Congrats on the award and your light came out great!!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Congrats on your award! And I love your light. It turned out great!

Julie said...

Thank you so much for the award--that was very kind of you. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Have agreat day. Julie

Rosemary said...

Thanks you Marie for this award!!!

Sorry for the delay in recognizing it!

It has been a crazy week here!
blessings,
Rosemary