Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~*Whatcha workin' on Wednesday*~

It's time for Leslie's WWW again. I have been quite busy this week really. First, I have been continuing to work on my K9 challenge. If you have not seen my video, please take a look here, and if anyone is interested in donating, please let me know.



I am continuing to work on my inventory for my online shop. This week I made a batch of Fall fixins and some heart in hand ornies. They still have to be waxed dipped and homespun added. The smell in my home has been wonderful lately with all this stuff going on.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooooh, I love the fixins Marie!
I bet it smells awesome!

This Country Girl said...

I love those, Marie!

Tammy

Sandy said...

I love the ornies, hearts in the hands! How did you make the hands? They looks so awesome :)

Sandy

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Love, love, love the fixins and ornies!!

Kindra said...

What great fixins!! I can't wait for your store to open up!! The heart in hands are so cute!