Tuesday, September 09, 2008

~*what a beautiful day*~

It is a beautiful day today. The air is crisp like fall. I have an apple candle burning and it makes it smell like apple pies in my house. It makes me feel like baking. I have a few pumpkins that I grew that will turn into puree that may become pies, bread, cookies, etc. I feel like a big fall dinner. I love the fall. Of course, we have storms again in the forecast so this beautiful weather will not last long. But in the meantime, I will enjoy how nice it feels.
I got my tickets for Nikon school. My brother and I are going. I have wanted to take a photography class ever since I got my D40 and since my brother just got a new Nikon we decided that we would like to take the Nikon class together. They put out their new schedule and Connecticut's classes were November 1st and 2nd, so we are going!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to learn all the neat stuff my camera can do, I only know a small percentage of what it does, and that is a lot.
Well, another busy day ahead of me....
Have a great one!

7 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

It would be so cozy sitting in your kitchen visiting with you:)
It's raining here and last night thunder woke me up!
Now I have to go light a fall candle:) Enjoy your day.
Rondell

Leslie said...

It's a rainy, dreary, cool day here so I am feeling fall-like today, too.

Your candle makes me a bit jealous...I'm waiting for my yummy fall tarts and room sprays that I ordered yesterday. Can't wait to get them and get the house smelling all fall-like!

Have fun at photography class :)

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

It would be so nice to be able to enjoy some coolness today! It is so hot and muggy right now! UGH! But I am trying to focus on Fall and hoping it gets here early.
Congrats on getting your tickets. :)

Linda said...

Wow - we have warm rainy and humid weather here. Send that cool air to central MA please!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Now all we would need is a cup of warm apple cider to go with those wonderful cozy smells...Happy Wednesday...m..

LINDA said...

Oh, I love fall so much more than summer. The mornings are so beautiful to me. We will have our infamous Indian summer yet.
Good luck with the Nikon class. Let us know how it turns out.

This Country Girl said...

Marie,

I love having the yummy smells in the house...makes it feel so cozy! I just got some room spray that I've been spraying around...pumpkin pie!

Have fun with your camera class...I have a Nikon 40 too and still haven't learned all it can do!

Tammy