Friday, September 12, 2008

~* remembering 9/11 *~

I was invited to a ceremony put on by the Fire Department yesterday to remember September 11th.
It was moving and brought me to tears on several occassions.
The day was beautiful, the weather was perfect, but the occassion was one that just remembering was a sad one.
I take time out on a regular basis to thank my local fire and police departments, but I want to take this time to remind you all to make sure you know that your public safety officials are there every day to protect you, give them thanks when you can!

2 comments:

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

What a beautiful ceremony! Marie, you are so right! We all need to remember to pray for them and be thankful for all they do for us and our country.
You have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Well said Marie!!