Thursday, September 18, 2008

~* new shop stuff*~

So I am still working on stuff for my upcoming online shop. What do you all think of these rag candle wreaths??? I love them so much I am thinking of making them for the lights on the diningroom chandelier!
And here is one of my heart in hand ornies finished. Of course, the homespun can be different colors. They smell so yummy dipped in all those spices.
Well, that is what I am up to today, plus I have 2 meetings tonight, plus my allergies are acting up (I get double hit- spring and fall :( ).
Hope you are all having a great day!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Marie, those look wonderful! I'm a little slow getting going, but I finally am starting to buy a bit on Etsy... can't wait to see your shop!
All the best, Kimberly

Wendy said...

Really cute candle rings and the heart in hand is adorable!! Good luck with your new shop!! I also know how you feel with the allergies!! Have a great day!~Wendy

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Very nice! I especially love the ornie! Your shop is going to be a great place to shop!

Julie said...

I love your heart in hand ornie. What are they made out of? You will have a nice shop--julie

Kim~"HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs" said...

The candle ring wreaths are really nice...I also like the ornament...very sweet!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love it all. So awesome..m...