Sunday, September 14, 2008

~*my anniversary gifts*~

So my dear husband gave this cute Build-a-Bear with a sox uniform on. He is so adorable, isn't he? I didn't even notice at the bottom of the box there was something wrapped in tissue paper. Do you see it there? It is a new flash for my camera. I was wanting one, since all I had was the pop up one that came with the camera, and I wanted to shoot more without flash glare... and he got it for me. What a sweet guy, huh? Anyway, we had a lovely late lunch/early dinner and the sox won. Great day all around. Hope you all had a lovely weekend... now it's time to get into the weekday mode!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Aww how sweet - and not only did the Sox win, so didn't the Patriots without Brady - maybe there is hope!

Have a grea week!

Jenn said...

Awwwww, what a great guy!

Happy Anniversary:)