Friday, September 19, 2008

~*more stuff*~

So I spent some time today packaging up my Fall fixins recipe and making some more candle wreaths for when I open shop. I am really having a good time coming up with ideas and bringing them to fruition. More so than when I just craft for myself, since I usually only make what I need or like, and don't really experiment a lot, now I am trying all kinds of new things. Not to mention the smell here is incredible. Now if I could just shake this darn cold that I thought was allergies, but now I am convinced in a fall cold :( !!!
Have a great one!


5 comments:

This Country Girl said...

Marie,

I love how you have everything all packaged up! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Tammy

Sandy said...

Everything is looking so prim and nice. I can not wait to see your variety for your shop.

Have a great weekend!

Sandy

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so sorry you have a cold. I will pray for a speedy recovery. If we lived close I would make you some soup and bring it over. Have a great weekend and please get some rest....m...

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Love it all!

Hope you are feeling much better soon!

Siri said...

Marie, Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my candle sleeves. Please let me know how you make out with making them and posting them on your etsey. Hope you feel better soon. Prim blessings,

Siri