Monday, September 08, 2008

~*growing old together*~

If you have been following the little ticker at the bottom of my blog you know that Dan and I have an anniversary coming up on the 14th.

This is a picture of us from 1988. Oh my goodness, look how young we were.

This was a commissioning event for the submarine my husband was on. That is why we are so dressed up (well, he is in dress uniform, I am dressed up!).

I was hoping to go somewhere this weekend for our anniversary but it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate... we are expecting a storm! Drat! Oh, well, maybe dinner and a movie.
This picture is from the day cruise we went on this summer.

12 comments:

debra said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I love looking at 'old' pictures of my husband and me. Were we really that young? Have a great day.

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

May you have many, many more:0 congradulations!
Rondell

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Happy Anniversary!! Mine is the
19th, hope you do something special regardless of the weather!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you have a wonderful time whatever you do this weekend.

Mary

Leslie said...

Congrats on your Anniversary. Maybe the weather won't be what they're expecting and if it is...maybe you'll be able to do something fun that it won't interfere with!

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have fun no matter what you do!!

Libby said...

Congratulations - hope there are many more happy anniversaries in your future *s*

Laurie Anne said...

Congrats!!
I think I had that same dress :0)

Sandy said...

Congratulations!
Hopefully you two will be able to do something extra special for that extra special day ;)

Sandy

vivian said...

happy anniversary!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

May you have the best one yet!!!! Have a great week and please stay safe...m...

LINDA said...

happy anniversary, baby-got you on my mind-to quote the little river band--one of my fav memories ot the 80's...hope you enjoy your special day....