Wednesday, August 20, 2008

~*Whatcha workin on Wednesday*~

So it's time for Leslie's "Whatcha workin on Wednesday"! Today I am actually working on a project I borrowed from the queen of do it yourself, Leslie! I saw this little night light on her blog and then I saw this little chicken feeder at a thrift store a few weeks back and I knew exactly what I was going to do. I already had a little lamp and once I saw it all put together on her blog I knew what I wanted to do.
I had about a bag and a half of cranberries in the freeze that were freezer burned that I really didn't want to throw away so I am drying them in the dehydrator and they will be perfect surrounding the light in the bottom of the feeder.
So, this post is dedicated to Leslie who inspires all of us to do a little more, especially on Wednesdays, and to make a little more effort when we can make it ourselves instead of buying it....
I will post a picture of my finished light when it is all put together.
Thanks Leslie!!!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh I can't wait to see it together!! And Leslie is a great inspiration to all of us!! Take care!~Wendy

Linda said...

I have some frozen cranberries that I need to dry and string. Thanks for reminding me!

Can't wait to see the light all done up!

Bobbi Jo said...

Marie,
I want to see a picture of the feeder when it is done. What a cute idea.
Leslie is a sweetheart! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Mary Isabella said...

I know this will be stunning when you finish with it. Hope you have a great tomorrow....Mary

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Can't wait to see your light put all together.

I agree Leslie inspires a lot of us.

Mary

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Cute, cute, cute! That will look so great together! I love cranberries and love to eat them dried! I am guessig your's will be a bit dryer than what I'm used to! LOL!

Mary Isabella said...

I have some fun going on at my place please come over and join in.....M

Leslie said...

Oh, I am sooo blushing! I missed this post because I was away! I'm so happy, Marie, that I inspired you and the rest of you, too. You make me feel so good about myself on days when I don't have the urge to. I love you all!

Can't wait to see your finished light!