Wednesday, August 13, 2008

~*Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday*~


Time for Leslie's "Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday" again. So, what am I working on? Well, my K9 project, of course. I am making phone calls today to big companies, dog food, pet supplies, etc. I also have to write my donation request letter to be used for letter/email requests. This really is such an important thing to me. I did call the paper (well, Dan did!!!) and request that they put another little piece in and add my contact info and other ways people can make money to donate. All of which was in my original piece and was cut!!! They said they may run another little bit, and I added another picture, since I think it catches people's eye and then they read what the piece says. Speaking of pictures, this is one of my favorites from the day I took. Isn't it cute how they are looking at each other? Ok, I am off to start my phone calls.
Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Good luck with the phone calls. Hope you get lots of donations :)

Wendy said...

That is an awesome picture, they must get very attatched to their K-9's. Hope you have a great day!!~Wendy

LINDA said...

Good luck, sweetie.
That picture is very stirring.
The relationship between them is just as it would be any partner. They gotta look out for each other AND WE ALL KNOW HOW STRONG THE LOVE IS BETWEEN DOG AND MASTER!!!

Mary Isabella said...

Good luck with all you are doing....Mary

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

That is a great photo! I hope they do run your piece again with the info added. And I hope it generates lots of donations!

Katy said...

I think it is great what you are doing!!! :)

And i love that pic!! It IS really cute! :)